[Bmcu] Fw: help with mgb restore

Glen Schimmelpfennig glen at gatekeepers.com
Mon Sep 3 10:22:12 MDT 2007

I have a 69' AH Sprite that I have been working on. I believe the AH Sprite
and MG are the same basic design and would love to follow your progress as
you restore the MGB. Maybe I could learn a few things and you knows maybe I
might know something that I could share.

Intranet Consulting Inc.
Glen Schimmelpfennig
387 South 1100 West
Farmington, Utah 84025