[Bmcu] Cruise? (on water)

ROGER DAVIS alpine87fp at msn.com
Wed Oct 3 21:20:02 MDT 2007

   Michael,

   Jill  and I were on a cruise in the Eastern Carribean and saw a Harley
   motorcycle  group cruising.  When they would get into port, they would
   ride  the  motorcyles  out  of  the  hold, onto the dock, and onto the
   island.   There  they had various tours lined up with the local Harley
   riders/dealer.   At  the end of the day, they rode bacik onto the ship
   and sailed off to the next port.

   At the time, we talked about how cool it would be to do the same thing
   with our LBC's.

   It  would  take  a  bunch of planning, but it would be neat to meet up
   with  other  LBC  owners on the different islands.  Perhaps they would
   host  us  for  a  tour of their respective islands.  Sure beats seeing
   T-shirt shops in port after port!

   Roger Davis