[Bmcu] British Field Day Saturday June 9

Charles Easton eastoncp at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 11:29:36 MDT 2007

My brother works closely with the media (he's the UDOT spokesman) and is willing to draft up a press release and send it off to the stations for us. He needs to know all the whos, whats, whys, whens, and wheres. I can get those off our website, but if there's something else you all wanted to mention or include, let me know. Especially details on St. Pauls.

  Let me know as soon as possible!

  Chuck Easton

Dennis Hoagland <dHoagland at macu.org> wrote:
  I cannot be there until the end of June (first time in about 5 years). I will
see if I can have someone get my Triumph and MGB there.

Dennis Hoagland