[Bmcu] Local British Car Show

MITCH D JOHNSON spitfiresrule at msn.com
Fri Jun 15 15:48:07 MDT 2007

Folks,
Here is a chance to show off your LBC's again. Randy Mills, Manager of the
Checker Auto parts store in Kaysville would like to get as many of us together
for a British Car show at the store there in Kaysville. There will be free
food and a gift to each of the cars that show up!
The date is June 23rd at 10:00 am till 2:00 in the afternoon.

Please let me know if you can make it. We need a rough idea as to how many
gift packages to put together and how much grub to wrestle up.

Thanks!
Mitch D. Johnson
BMCU Gov

Gary, can you add this to the website and newsletter?