[Bmcu] Fwd: The Daybreak Event

MichaelLKelly at aol.com MichaelLKelly at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 19:41:53 MDT 2007

If you'd like to attend, I need to know pretty soon, so I can arrange for
the amenities.
Mike

In a message dated 6/5/2007 2:15:46 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
gary at cs.utah.edu writes:

Mike,

Thanks for the info.  Please send to  bmcu at autox.team.net referring to
the June newsletter article, so you will  get responses/inquiries and not me.

Cheers,
--Gary