[Bmcu] July 29th Possibilty

MITCH D JOHNSON spitfiresrule at msn.com
Thu Jul 12 14:26:30 MDT 2007

Folks if anyone is interested in running out to Wyoming on Sunday 29 July for
this event let me know and I can contact them.

They contacted me and asked if we would be interested in coming over, I told
her I would pass the info along.

Regards, Mitch D. Johnson "Govn'r Genr'l"

Sunday July 29 2007 the Wyoming Downs race track in Evanston Wyoming is
holding a classic car rally!

We would love to see your club there!!

There will be reserved parking for your cars, free general admission for the
day, and a place to hang your banner.

It would be a great time not only for the classic car fans to come look at
your car, but also a wonderful day to come to the races and bet on the ponies!

Please let me know if you are able to attend and how many cars so we can
reserve a place for your car