[Bmcu] Trappers Loop run next Sat. 7/14

Gary Lindstrom gary at cs.utah.edu
Sun Jul 8 10:27:05 MDT 2007

Trappers Loop Run Saturday July 14

Everyone get your cars ready for another of our great scenic drives
through Emigration Canyon, East Canyon, Morgan Valley and Trappers Loop
on Saturday, July 14. We will again meet at Hogle Zoo at 9:00 am for an
approximate 9:30 am departure. As usual we well proceed up Emigration
Canyon over to East Canyon, thru Morgan Valley where we will stop for a
short break.

 From there we will go along the old highway to Mountain Green, up
Trappers Loop, turn left at the summit down past the Snowbasin Ski
Resort to Pine View Reservoir and on to the Oaks for lunch. After lunch
everyone is on their own to proceed home. If you have any questions call
John Progess, 547-0259. This is one of our clubs favorite runs so make
plans to join us for a great time!