[Alpines] Sunbeam Alpine Magazine Collection For Sale

Steve Sage fastsage at cox.net
Tue Oct 27 17:17:34 MDT 2015

Hello Alpines:
I hope this is an appropriate place for this. In case anyone is
interested, I have forty plus issues of the original (?..I'm guessing)
Sunbeam Alpine magazine done by Ruth Bash in the 70's and early 80's.
I'm moving and have to downsize so they're for sale. They're typically
10-12 double sided pages each.

I've owned a bunch of Series 4 and 5 Alpines, and a couple of Tigers, in
my short Sunbeaming stint, but am currently Sunbeamless.

They are not glossy modern magazines but are kind of cheaply produced.
However, there are great articles, funny and serious Alpine stories,
pictures, tech tips, event reports, Alpine humor and really, really low
priced Alpines for sale sometimes. You'll need to invent a time machine
to fly back to buy one of them though.

I'm figuring the first $40 plus shipping cost offer would do it. Paypal
payment would be preferred.

Steve Sage
Sahuarita, Arizona