[Alpines] I need a bumper for 67 Alpine

lehtinen.lauri at kolumbus.fi lehtinen.lauri at kolumbus.fi
Fri Jul 27 13:26:09 MDT 2012

It is the british way - they were not purists, as british motorcykles clearly
show. On the other hand it makes our live easier, as almost all combinations
may be correct!

LC$hetetty Nokia-puhelimestani
---- alkuperC$inen viesti ----
LC$hett.: Jim Stone
LC$het.:  27.07.2012, 20:00
V.ottaja: alpines at autox.team.ne

I am curious Barry: does your Alpine also have the non-peaked headlight rims.
My '67 parts car had both the bumper mounted lights and the non-peaked rims,
but I don't know if all late 67's came that way.  The general consensus seems
to be that Rootes just used whatever they had on hand...

> From: bmounce at rcn.com
> To: bhayes at cs.stanford.edu; alpines at autox.team.net
> Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:15:08 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Alpines] I need a bumper for 67 Alpine
>
> The ones that sit on the bumper, the little chrome half globes, are late
SV,