[Alpines] I need a bumper for 67 Alpine

Jim Stone jandkstone99 at msn.com
Fri Jul 27 11:00:26 MDT 2012

I am curious Barry: does your Alpine also have the non-peaked headlight rims.
My '67 parts car had both the bumper mounted lights and the non-peaked rims,
but I don't know if all late 67's came that way.  The general consensus seems
to be that Rootes just used whatever they had on hand as the model was nearing
its end and there are many idiosyncrasies with the last cars off the line.

> From: bmounce at rcn.com
> To: bhayes at cs.stanford.edu; alpines at autox.team.net
> Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:15:08 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Alpines] I need a bumper for 67 Alpine
>
> The ones that sit on the bumper, the little chrome half globes, are late
SV,