[Alpines] S2 gas gauge

D W Spearing kb9csw at juno.com
Thu Aug 9 09:50:12 MDT 2012

Hi Jan,

Here is a photo, which may answer your question. Generally it is a simple
matter of taking the carbs off from the manifold and slipping the nuts and
rings (I now would opt for the Teflon rings) onto the pipes with the "T" in
place.  Then remount the carbs and tighten up the nuts on the "T".  A short
chunk of copper tube in needed to connect the fuel line.  Write back if you
have further questions.

---
73
de Dave KB9CSW