[Alpines] S2 gas gauge

Lauri Lehtinen lehtinen.lauri at kolumbus.fi
Thu Aug 9 09:34:16 MDT 2012

I use a heatshield from a Baby 'cuda, but it tends to crack after decades of
use.

Kopio: alpines at autox.team.net
Aihe: Re: [Alpines] S2 gas gauge

The T piece is not the only issue. Gas leaks also occur from the float
chamber gaskets and dried out Orings. I designed a heatshield between the
induction and exhaust manifold, so any leaks roll back via a channel beyond
the exhaust, so minimal risk of fire taking hold. I have a drawing with
dimensions if anyone interested.

JulianJulian</div>
Sent from my BlackBerryB. wireless device