[Alpines] ...and yet another Sunbeam sighting

Jim Stone jandkstone99 at msn.com
Tue Oct 25 19:58:30 MDT 2011

Sounds like it could be Al Mason's car.  Al lives in Ohio and drives all over
the country in his Alpine, selling sunglasses at flea markets.  He also sells
parts sometimes on eBay under the name "lemonpusher".  You can see a photo of
Al's car - well, most of it anyway - here:
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16989