[Alpines] ...and yet another Sunbeam sighting

awtiger awtiger at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 20:32:40 MDT 2011

I was watching an episode of "American Restoration" on The History Channel
last Friday night.  The show takes place, for the most part, in and around
the Las Vegas, NV area.  Some of the guys in the show were taking their
wares out to a swap meet and, as they pulled in the parking lot, there was a
red Sunbeam sitting there.  I'm pretty sure it was a tall-finned Alpine,
although from the angle I couldn't tell conclusively.  If I remember
correctly, it also had a pair of amber fog lights mounted in or around the
grille area.  Does anybody know who it belongs to???

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
Sunbeam Tiger Mk1A
B382001600LRXFE