[Alpines] Boston's British Car Day

rande rande at thecia.net
Thu Jun 23 19:15:49 MDT 2011

Hey, Folks!  Its time for British Car Day in Brookline MA again!  Sunday,
June
26!  They say 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, but we know the cars start rolling in much
earlier.  Some say the Jaguar guys get there before dawn

But anyway, here are the details:

http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/Topic.cfm?TopicName=Show%20Event&CalendarE
ventId=135

As usual, TE/AE is helping run it, directing parking this year.  We could
always
use another helper or two, so come early if you can.  Come early anyway, the
weather is supposed to be good, so the place should be packed!  Join the 200
or more British cars dripping oil on the museum lawn!

See you there!

Stu Brennan    stubrennan at comcast.net

TE/AE New England Regional Rep.

Rande Bellman