[Alpines] window mechanism

£auri lehtinen.lauri at kolumbus.fi
Tue Mar 9 16:00:27 MST 2010

Thank you very much. This is very essential with left hand window, which
tilts not enough inwards.
I still wonder how to get winding mechanism connected to window bottom rail
at the right side. All links must be in right angle, but how to slide
"rolls" to the rail at bottom of the window, from front or rear or
combining?

I have done this 2 or 4 times, but it takes hours to learn it (and only a
couple of months to forget the steps of work).

Lauri Lehtinen
journalist, engineer
mobile: +358 (0) 400 851988