[Alpines] Scottish Highland Games Alameda County

William Lewis william.lewis at ucdmc.ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 27 20:03:08 MDT 2010

I was at the Scottish Games in Wooland this past weekend with my Alpine
and I was approached by Floyd Busby who represents the Caledonian Club of
San Francisco.  He says they have a cavalcade of British cars at their
Scottish Games in Pleasanton, CA coming up on Labor Day Weekend.  He says
they have lots of cars, but not of what he saw at Woodland (two Alpines, a
Tiger, and an Austin Healey).  He is looking for any interested people to
contact him regarding attending the games.  His contact information is
email:  buzco at buzco.com
phone:  (925) 825-1043

Bill Lewis
FrankenSeries II