[Alpines] brake light switch failure-series v

Mary and Ron Tebo mrtebo at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 14 05:45:37 MDT 2009

MB:

New switches are available (or were?) from SS or Classic, but I've heard
that they seldom fail, but will sludge up, or be affected by an air
pocket. (Are you using silicone brake fluid?)

 Have you removed the switch and cleaned it / bled the brakes at the
switch? You should do this before assuming the switch is at fault.

Ron Tebo