[Alpines] [Tigers] ELECTRIC sunbeam

Bill Mounce bmounce at rcn.com
Tue Sep 8 11:25:27 MDT 2009

The link was no good, but if it was CA, I can't help.

Back when I was in college, after the Civil War (early 70's, actually, just
seems longer!), I had a friend at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA.  He
told me at the time that an engineering project was done that made an Alpine
electric.  About five years ago, I tried to follow up on this, and spoke to
a retired professor who said he was involved, but it was a pick up truck,
not an Alpine.  Somebody was wa-a-a-ay wrong when the viewed the vehicle,
but then... it was the 70's!

Good luck, if you find the guy in CA, maybe ask if he went to Lehigh (Go
Engineers!)

Bill Mounce
67 SV (running on deficit creating mid east oil)