[Alpines] OD switch in gearbox

£auri lehtinen.lauri at kolumbus.fi
Thu Sep 3 08:47:25 MDT 2009

My new OD box came without switch. Is it identical to reverse light
switch? And switch connects only when using 1st and 2nd gears. I tried
to use reverse light switch, but so far it don't work with or without
shims. Circuit diagram is so faint that I can't read it to be 100% sure.

Another problem is windshield, I have glass in frame, but how to get
that rubber sit correctly under frame? Should I put a length of thin
rope into the groove, frame into place and then draw that rubber on the
chrome list?

I must once again try to find it in workshop manual (I think it has only
about glass to frame instructions).

Lauri Lehtinen
journalist, engineer
mobile: +358 (0) 400 851988