[Alpines] Team.Net status

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 09:20:46 MDT 2009

Tiger and Alpine people. recently my conscience got to bothering me. I had taken advantage of being on two mailing list, both the Tiger and the Alpine and yet I had never donated a cent towards the cost of keeping the list active. Its strange that in a short time after I made a paypal donation, I couldn't post to the alpine list. then I get an email explaining why and I immediately wondered if I was alone in not making a donation or if there might be several who, like myself had taken them for granted. I know I look forward to reading every post and when there are none its like going to the fridge and having no beer. its not that I cant live without beer or the list but it sure makes my day better. IF you haven't,then take a minute and send a small or even larger donation to insure the Beam lists continue.
best regards, TonytheTiger