[Alpines] OFF TOPIC SNOW.....

jim williams sportsix63 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 10:05:03 MST 2009

Back in the 60s I drove VWs. On the cold nights you had to put the car in
whatever gear you needed to get going or the cold oil would not allow it to go
into gear. I also can remember putting a space heater in the car at night.
First thing in the morning plug it in. Ready heat. Too young to care about
fires!

Jim Williams  Lewisburg, West Virginia