[Alpines] seat belt question

Barry Hayes bhayes at cs.stanford.edu
Sun Sep 21 14:41:53 MDT 2008

I have a 67 V that looks as if it has factory belts. Attached are some
pictures -- my passenger seat is out, so my dog has a better ride ..

Note that these are re-enforced points, so random drilling and tapping
probably won't do ..

But when I went to put in aftermarket sholder belts, the third points
were there, too.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_1206.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_1203.jpg]