[Alpines] Sunbeam Alpine Rear Springs & Bushes

Allan Ballard aballard at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 20 06:30:22 MDT 2008

Ron,

I had planned to install new bushings, clean and paint, but not to
re-arch the leaves.

So far as I know they are fine, just a bit rusty from being outdoors
on a parts car for
~ 20 years.

I've never dis-assembled and re-ordered leaf springs, but if the
brackets are not too hard to remove and
Reinstall...

Allan