[Alpines] Car Wanted...

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Mon Jul 16 07:57:02 MDT 2007

I wish to purchase a 1978 - 1988 Chevrolet Turbo Sprint in reasonably
good shape. It needs to have all the OEM stuff on it, inside and out.
This is the three cylinder model with 993 cc displacement. I wish to run
this car in I/PS if I can find one. Tiz for my wife. Car should be
reasonably cheap (you know women drivers. She'll prolly wreck it while
on the cell phone, lol).

I would also be interested in knowing about any other 1000 cc and under
cars with turbo chargers if there are any.

Tiger, Alpine, Tweecer content. The little red sunbeam is almost ready
to be loaded up for the festivities this summer.  Just some minor things
to do and I will load up starting on the 29th.  Hope to see many of you
at Speed Week Aug 9 - 17 or World of Speed Septmeber, 12 - 15.

mayf