[Alpines] Sunbeam SOS-Columbia, South Carolina Sept. 22+23

Eric Gibeaut sunbeams at sc.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 12:39:39 MDT 2007

Sunbeam Owners

The next Sunbeam SOS (Sunbeam Owners of the South) Event will be September
22-23 2007 at Columbia, South Carolina.
We will spend Saturday doing a little fun driving on some very nice back
roads on our inaugural "One Lap around Lake Wateree" and end up at a
lakeside park for a cookout and Sunbeam talk. Following that we will head
over to a nearby workshop where Jim Ellis will delve deep into his V-6
Alpine project and answer any engine conversion questions you may have as
well as any other Sunbeam repair issues that you have been wondering about.
A local BBQ place will be the location for dinner and socializing. And then
from 8 until 10 PM there will be a hospitality suite set up at The Hampton
Inn which is the show's host hotel. The next morning we will all meet up at
the Carolina British Classics Show and put on a display of Sunbeam
automobiles that will hopefully dominate the field of all British cars! So
come join us-the weather will be cool and the driving fun as we all get
together again to enjoy our Sunbeams. There will be no charge to attend the
SOS-just bring something to share at the cookout.
There is a registration charge for the Carolina British Classic Show.

Here is the link to the registration form for the show on Sept. 23rd
http://www.capitalfinancialpartners.com/files/14821/BCCMC%20registration%20form.pdf

Info about the club, the event, and host hotel is at
http://www.britishcarclubmidlandscentre.com/
Quite a few folks have already registered and everything is lined up for a
great event-hope y'all can join us. If there is anything else you need just
ask! Hotels that are nearer to the SOS are available as well. The SOS site
is about 30 miles from the show site. Please email me at sunbeams at sc.rr.com
for the SOS schedule and other info and to let me know how many will be
attending the SOS.
Updates and the latest info will be at
http://teae.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=997

See you there!