[6pack] Sound Deading Insulation

rmf3860 rmf3860 bobfabie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:48:06 MST 2024

I put down soundproofing last year when I installed new carpeting. It also
served as a good backing for the new carpet. Very happy with the results.

Several years ago I installed self adhesive foil to the underside of the
transmission cover. It held okay but heat and the elements caused some of
it to detach.

Hope the replies you received helps your decision.

Bob
Fredericksburg, VA