[6pack] TR6 dimmer ("master lighting switch")

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:46:42 MDT 2023

I'm assuming you meant the headlight dimmer (like you said 🙂). Not sure, but you can check and see if it's the same switch for the Spitfire. Spitbits.com lists item# 35859 at $75.99. It says up to 1976. This part is the High Low Beam (Dip / Main) Light Switch fitted to all MK4 Spitfires and 1500 Spitfire up to FM60,006 Wire colors are as follows: brown, blue with white tracer, brown with red tracer and blue with red tracer.