[6pack] [TR] Spark Plug Heat Range

Rochlin Robert rrochlin at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 07:54:23 MDT 2023

	I appreciate all the great feedback on my question about spark plug heat range options.  It seems that if I want to incrementally go to a cooler (or hotter) plug then NGK seems be the way to go.  Champions  are unavailable in a number of heat ranges and the information on their web site is confusing.
	I’ve spent a lot of time this Spring doing unexpected work on the 6 including suspension work and fuel delivery issues.  All that is now sorted and my plan is to spend some quality cruising time this afternoon.
	Happy Motoring.
	Bob