[6pack] Tire valve stems - TR6 original wheels

rmf3860 rmf3860 bobfabie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 06:32:37 MST 2022

Hi Lee,

The best solution is to have longer valve stems installed, but that
requires dismounting the wheels.

The alternative you suggested should work, but my experience is they leak
and often don’t allow air to flow them to the shorter valve stem. It may be
worth a try. Otherwise, you’ll just have to remove the beauty rings
whenever you check the air pressure.

Bob