[6pack] Two Issues

rmf3860 rmf3860 bobfabie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:32:00 MST 2022

Tom, Dave et.al,

Thank you for your continued efforts. Although I've done it at least a
couple times over the past 22 years of ownership, I hate to have to remove
the big dials to give me access to the hazard switch and have to stare at
the panoply of wiring. I just need to chill and return to this tomorrow, so
I'm going to have a bourbon (it's after 5 on the right coast).

Thanks again for your help.
Bob Fabie