[6pack] New Master Cylinder locking up

Richard taylorturbo6 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 10:59:13 MDT 2021

Slone---either the tipping valve doesn't reseat after applying the brake, or the rod in the booster is extending too far. (It's supposed to be adjustable) Either of the two can  stop the brake pads from retracting.
Lastly, if the caliper pistons stick and don't return, that can happen if replaced and not prelubed. The hunt is on!

Dick