[6pack] New Master Cylinder locking up

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:55:23 MDT 2021

Oh, one other thing. I (of course) backed off the nuts to the booster first and pulled it completely away from the booster. The piston was NOT stuck in the 'pushed in' position. I was thinking it was probably that tipping valve. I am thinking about bleeding it and just driving it more. I really hate to throw away something brand new, even though Rimmer has already shipped a free replacement. Maybe all the movement of bleeding will break-it-in some more.