[6pack] New Master Cylinder locking up

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:56:41 MDT 2021

Hey guys
I have one of the new TRW MCs, and twice now it's locked up the brakes. First time when I backed off the nuts between it and the booster it freed up, but the second time I had to back off the line to the front brakes and when it bled a bit, they freed up. I had noticed the front brakes were smoking when I stopped.

Anybody had issue and have any tips for how to fix this one? Easy enough to replace, if necessary, but hate to throw away a brand new one if it's a known issue/fix.

Sloane
69-Six
72-Spit