[6pack] Hi Torque Starter + Progress Pix

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Jul 9 13:23:58 MDT 2021

 The starter I got from TSI fit just fine but I don't have headers.  The starter for the TR8 has a generous amount of clearance from the headers.  I believe most starters are same size or smaller than the direct drive versions that were OEM so if your old starter cleared the new one should.
There are different versions so if you get on that doesn't fit send it back and try one from another supplier.
Oh, they work great, BTW.

Dave