[6pack] Control arm bracket replacement

Yahoo brucesimms2003 at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 20 19:30:01 MDT 2021

The right  lower rear control arm fell away after I removed the spring pan bolts    I put the 6 away last fall when the steering got wonky.  Now I know why, - control arm had torn away from the bracket that is welded to the rail.  I have a CF series car with the reinforcing gussets.   Questions - Should I look at replacing all the control arm brackets or just any obvious bad ones like this?Can I likely save and reuse the gussets?A friend will help with welding What else to replace when Im this far in? I have new fulcrum pins, trunnions and the comprehensive  trf rebushing kit to go on.     sway bar end links and ball joints are reasonably new.Thank you for advice,  bruce simms

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android