[6pack] New TR6 top

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 26 19:39:41 MST 2020

I've always been perfectly happy with the Robins top. Of course, it's in the down position most of the time that really matters.

Sloane
69-Six
72-Spit

Hi all,

I am getting ready to order a new top for my 74 TR6. Going back to the stock look with the reflective stripes and want to take advantage of the current Roadster Factory sale. I received samples of the Everflex and Robins material and am also considering the Canvas (expensive, but love the look) to. Right now I am leaning towards the Everflex but would welcome any suggestions/experiences.

Thank you,

Robert

Robert Rudolphi
74 TR6