[6pack] Need your opinion on ebay

Gene Holtzclaw motrv8d at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 04:33:42 MDT 2019

I have recently found out about Fastenal doing shipping through their store locations. It was a extremely positive experience, and less cost than I could have imagined in shipping and complete engine and transmission out of a XJRS
Go to their website and follow. I think the make of their freight line is Blue Lane Freight?
Anyway, if the seller can drop it off at a Fastenal location, and the buyer can pick it up, it is a awesome service for those of us who like out British "treasures"