[6pack] OT time away

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Nov 30 13:38:43 MST 2019

 A nice sounding, in your face exhaust is great fun when driving the back roads running through the gears but on the interstate driving to a far away location, say, VTR, the constant drone hour after hour gets old really quickly.  I had the Falcon sports exhaust which sounds great when winding out in first gear just gets annoying on the freeway.  But, after 14 hours to Dripping Springs and another 16 hours back, it came off.  I just installed a Tourist Trophy stock system that was awarded to me for being the fasted stock TR6 at the autocross (Thank you Mr. Bob Goldman) which will make the car much more livable on the long cruises.
Now for more tunes.

Dave