[6pack] Ignition (Loooong

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:03:44 MDT 2019

Sorry Friends,
   I did not mean for the text to read like an ad for Pertronix. That text
was written for a friend having ignition problems and it WAS a
recommendation for him to buy the Pertronix distributor. I have just found
that the module and the full distributer worked so well for me. I should
drop the name from the text and use the generic terms.

Rick