[6pack] FW: Wheels on my project

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 18:44:50 MDT 2019

   Thanks. They were on the car when I got it.

http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/P1000373.JPG

   The wheels were media blasted with very fine corundum to clean the
alloy, then powder coated with Porsche Silver wheel color powder. The hub
caps are plastic and refinished with landau black paint for plastic. They
are attached with black socket head cap screws. The logo centers were
custom made to order. The lugnuts and washers were painted black but
scratched easily. They are now getting powder coated black.

Rick