[6pack] Fuel problem

Patrick Bitton pbitton at tr-6.net
Sat Sep 8 08:19:31 MDT 2018

Good afternoon everyone,

I seem to be having a problem with my fuel system. Ever since if filled up
my tank with gas, I've been having a fuel leak. I suspected that it was the
pump because fuel was dripping on the oil filter. I change the fuel pumped
and no fuel is leak there anymore. I start my car and it looked and sounded
great until I started to smell gas and the engine started to putter. I
looked to see where the leak was and fuel was leaking out of the
carburetor's breather connections of the left carb.

Does anyone know what can be going on?

Thanks,

Patrick