[6pack] TR6 tire size

BILL WELLBAUM wcwellbaum at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 15:22:18 MDT 2018

I've been running 205/70-15 Kuhmos for some time with no clearance problems. If rubbing at the rear the cheapest solution would be to install spring shims available from Roadster Factory and other suppliers. They might help correct some camber issues at the rear. You could install spring jacks in the front to raise the ride height a bit--or better yet just replace the springs all round.
I prefer the look of the 205/70s as they are closest to the original 185-15 size and really fill out the fender well.

Your results may vary.

Bill Wellbaum
Las Vegas