[6pack] Speedo needle?

James_ jattr6 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:52:29 MDT 2018

Does anyone by chance have a spare speedo needle. Or tach needle.

My battle continues to get my car on the road - I had my speedo rebuilt before the restoration process and only put about 667 miles on it and sure enough; that too is acting up!
Add it to the long list.
So I am sending it back for rebuild and I have a spare speedo but it is missing a needle and the blue gem broke off.
I know these need calibrating but maybe. Just maybe it will be close enough until I get mine fixed and returned.
I don’t know if it is worth it or not. But thought I’d ask.

Cheers

—Sent from my Atari 2600—