[6pack] PDW Switch

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Wed May 31 15:40:23 MDT 2017

Lists - I know I saw some discussion several months back about
repairing/replacing the brake Pressure Differential Warning switch.
Naturally, it was not an issue with me then and I didn't save the responses.
At any rate, there is brake fluid leaking out of the actual switch that
screws into the PDW block. I noticed that Moss has new ones (aluminum) for
$439 and repair kits for the older brass units (such as ours) for $13. Any
thoughts on the best avenue to take? Has anyone simply eliminated the
assembly and connected the brake lines with couplings, front-to-front and
back-to-back? The subject is a '73 TR6. Thanks.

Alex Thomson