[6pack] 6-Pack Website

Ashford Little ralittle2 at mac.com
Sun Jun 11 06:37:26 MDT 2017

Yes, the 6-Pack website is down and we are aware of the situation.  This was all part of a planned migration to a new and improved server, and the planned downtime was substantially less than actuality.  Never fear, once we get the old server folks to do their job we will be back in action.  I can’t say exactly when that will be, but I’ll say soon.  And yes, it’s aggravating.

In the meantime, go out and drive your cars.  It’s good for the soul.

Ashford Little
ralittle2 at mac.com
6-Pack Membership Secretary