[6pack] Sound Deadening

Vito vitop at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 9 15:25:04 MDT 2016

Sorry for dribbling out these parts, but I am just listing as I get to them.
I has a car I was doing for concourse and the guy working on it stole it so
I am going back and selling the stuff I had purchased to finish it up. I've
had some requests to buy everything I had, but my problem is I don't know
what I have until I get to it and I just don't have the time to open up
everything and catalog it so I go as I get to it.

I have some sound deadening for the TR6 that some members might be
interested in. About 10-15 years ago I chased down some original sound
deadening that was in the doors with the honeycombed pattern but that was
taken with the car so I don't have any of that left. I also was able to get
from England some of the material that was in the body that had a diamond
pattern to it. There may even have been cars with this material in the
doors, but mine had the honeycomb in the doors.

I have three sets of material made up. One with regular dynamat, one with a
smaller diamond (non-original) pattern and then the original larger diamond
shaped pattern sound deadening. I have all of the pieces cut for the car.
The three that go on the back shelf, the smaller one in the trunk and the
two that go under the seats, which were double thick.

I am going to list them on eBay, but if you contact me, I am willing to stop
the auction for a list member and sell that way. Just make an offer you feel
is fair and we'll go from there. I also still have some of the original
diamond material still in the box (uncut) if anyone is interested in that. I
am selling it all. As I get to more parts I will let the list know.

Thanks!