[6pack] Frame insert for trailing arm...

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Wed Mar 23 10:46:45 MDT 2016

I think you are asking about this frame repair section:
"Repair Section Assembly, chassis frame; replaces the trailing arm
crossmember; fits LH or RH" from the TRF -
 They're at the bottom of this page:
http://trf.zeni.net/TR6-TR250GB/index.php?zoom=1&page=193&menu=C

I bought a pair many years ago, seem to be very well made and at a reasonable
cost. I think you certainly need a competent frame shop that can keep
everything lined up while cutting and welding.

Lee