[6pack] Intermittent ground?

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:49:28 MDT 2016

Dave N.;e
I have followed the link you provided in your e-mail and the article and
its
links explained dielectric grease, how it works and where/how NOT to use
it, very clearly. The writer of the article highly touted the properties of
polyphenyl ether as the ingredient to seek in electronic connector
lubricants,
since I was looking for a way to improve the connectivity of my TR6
electrical
connections.

Long story short, I have purchased this item and am awaiting its delivery...
Anyone used this?

*http://tinyurl.com/zkqtjp2 <http://tinyurl.com/zkqtjp2>*
Dave Friedlander
'74 Six