[6pack] Intermittent ground?

John Cyganowski janah at att.net
Thu Aug 18 05:07:54 MDT 2016

Dave-
Glad it worked out.  I was losing those instruments and devices intermittently among other issues.
Once I realized they were all on the same circuit, with some manipulation and they would come back only to go again.  So I replaced the fuse box.  This resolved about 95% of the issues.
Corrosion is maybe too strong a word - but oxidation will certainly occur over time and impact the contacts.
Best of Luck-John